Faculty, Staff, & Retiree Giving Celebration 2018
What's your passion?
Every gift to any fund makes a difference!
Professor Emeritus Jim Togeas, Honorary co-chair of A Model for Living and Learning
"The story of its alumni [is what makes UMM a model for living and learning]: their success is a manifestation of their vision, energy, and brains, and it's been a privilege to be a part of their story."
"We give because we want students to have the opportunities we had."
"I owe a lot to UMM: my education, my first job, my best friends, my spouse, and now my career. Giving to UMM is second nature to me; it's a way to value higher education, celebrate my time here, give back, and plan for the future. I am honored to create a scholarship that highlights my experience here and will impact students directly. It was an exciting opportunity to be recognized as a Presidents Club member while supporting a cause I care about during this campaign. I can't think of a better way to pay it forward for the advantages I had here and for the students that will have some of the same. "
- 11/12/18: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Faculty, Staff, & Retiree Lunch
- 11/13/18: Prize Drawings
- 11/15/18: Prize Drawings & Give to the Max Day
- 9:15 -10 a.m. | Science Atrium
- 9:30 a.m. | Transportation garage
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. | RFC lobby / PE Center
- 12 - 1:15 p.m. | Student Center
- 11/16/18: Prize Drawings, Still time to give and enter drawings
- 11/19/18: Final Prize Drawings
Stop in to see us at any of the locations during the week and sign-up to win a prize:
- Heavenly Cheesecakes by Julia Dabbs
- Holiday Soiree Tickets & Dinner for 2
- Autographed books from Jim Togeas
- Kevin Flicker Pottery
- And MORE...
- Jill Beauregard, Director of the Office of Financial Aid and One Stop Student Services
- Nancy Carpenter, Morse-Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Chemistry and UMM McNair Program Director
- Julia Dabbs, Associate Professor Art History, Discipline Coordinator, Art History Assistant Chair, Division of the Humanities, 2018-19
- Gabe Derosiers, Anishinaabe Language Instructor and Cultural Programs and Outreach Coordinator
- Matt Johnson, Interim Athletic Director and Assistant Football Coach
- Janel Mendoza, Executive Accounts Specialist for Facilities Management, Conferences & Special Events and Equity, Diversity, and Intercultural Programs
Our work makes the University of Minnesota Morris a model for living and learning. Our gifts can too. You can help support students, athletics, faculty, staff, facilities, and more—it's your choice.