Planned Giving Seminars
The University of Minnesota Morris Development Office and Ben Webster, planned giving officer at the University of Minnesota Foundation, invite you to join us for a conversation about planned giving and estate planning. All attendees will receive helpful information and the Personal Estate Planning course to take home.
• How tax law reform may impact gift planning
• Strategies for creating an estate plan that reflects your wishes
• Tax-wise gift options to benefit heirs, charities, or both
• Charitable gifts that can increase your lifetime income
• Giving through a donor-advised fund
Please feel free to bring guests who may be interested. We will be happy to answer questions during and after the presentation.