How will gifts be used?
Your investment in Morris will:
- Provide scholarships for 400 more students along with enhanced internship, study abroad, leadership, and employment opportunities
- Create five new endowed professorships to inspire established faculty leaders and to cultivate the next generation of engaged teacher-scholars
- Transform our nearly 130-year-old campus into a space that enhances student learning, faculty research, and regional outreach
- Leverage our EcoStation living laboratory to solve grand challenges in west central Minnesota
What are the campaign priorities?
The campaign focuses on four main priorities:
- Providing life-changing student experiences
- Inspiring faculty leaders
- Revitalizing our historic campus
- Directing our region toward a brighter future
Is every gift to UMN Morris now considered a campaign gift?
Yes, all gifts and pledges received through the completion of the campaign on June 30, 2021, are part of the Model for living and learning campaign.
If I make a gift in my will, does it count toward the campaign goal?
Yes, estate and other planned gifts count toward the campaign goal. You can make a planned gift by including UMN Morris in your will or trust, naming UMN Morris as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy, or making a gift that provides income, like a charitable gift annuity. If you've made a planned gift and have not yet informed us, please let us know so we can acknowledge your generosity and ensure that your gift is included in the campaign.