How will gifts be used?
Your investment in Morris will:
- Provide scholarships for 400 more students along with enhanced internship, study abroad, leadership, and employment opportunities
- Create five new endowed professorships to inspire established faculty leaders and to cultivate the next generation of engaged teacher-scholars
- Transform our nearly 130-year-old campus into a space that enhances student learning, faculty research, and regional outreach
- Leverage our EcoStation living laboratory to solve grand challenges in west central Minnesota
What are the campaign priorities?
The campaign focuses on four main priorities:
- Providing life-changing student experiences
- Inspiring faculty leaders
- Revitalizing our historic campus
- Directing our region toward a brighter future
Is every gift to the UMM now considered a campaign gift?
Yes, all gifts and pledges received through the completion of the campaign on June 30, 2021, are part of the Model for living and learning campaign.
If I make a gift in my will, does it count toward the campaign goal?
Yes, estate and other planned gifts count toward the campaign goal. You can make a planned gift by including UMM in your will or trust, naming UMM as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy, or making a gift that provides income, like a charitable gift annuity. If you've made a planned gift and have not yet informed us, please let us know so we can acknowledge your generosity and ensure that your gift is included in the campaign. Learn more about ways to give >>